16 February 2011

My 10 Favorite Baby Animals!

This list is long, long overdue and I'm honestly equal parts shocked and embarrassed that in all the years I've been on this thing I haven't blogged this yet.  So, without further ado, here is... the list of my Top 10 Favorite Baby Animals!

10. Baby Jackal
So cute, so wild, such weird little ears.  If these guys weren't rabid I would like to put a collar on one and have him sleep at the end of my bed.
9. Baby Orangutan
 Look at his fuzzy little head!  I just wanna take a fine toothed comb and brush the heck out of this little dude all day long.




8. Baby Rabbit
To be honest, I don't really care for rabbits.  But anything in baby form is a-okay with me!
7. Baby Seal
When I see this photo, all I think of is that funny little noise they make, except ten pitches higher and ten times less obnoxious.  So cute and pristine - I pray he doesn't get caught in an oil spill!
6. Baby Penguin
This baby would've ranked a lot higher if it weren't for that weird Happy-whatever movie, because I'm not about hype.  But for real though?  Mini penguins are god's best invention.

5. Baby Tiger
Look at those crazy eyes!  He is about to RIP Asian doctor man's head off with one fell swoop of his baby tiger claws!  I would declaw this sucker and have him prance around my house like a kitty cat if it were legal.  Mike Tyson style.

4. Baby Turtles
Baby turtles making their trip to the ocean.  After they hatch (this is a true story) they must make it from the place their mommy buried them alllll the way to the sea.  More of them get swooped up by some mean animal/bird before they make it, so the ones that do are lucky!  Baby turtles are a rare breed.  I love them.  I want to help them ALL reach the ocean!

3. Baby Fox
Not ONE baby fox but TWO baby foxes!  Kissing!  No further comment.

2. Baby Skunk
I wonder how that person's hand smelled after this photo was taken.

1. Baby Golden Retriever
No commentary.  Cutest thing alive I would squeeze it until it's head popped off.


And just for good measure, an extra cute baby animal... 
the baby polar bear!
So fancy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not ONE baby fox but TWO baby foxes! Kissing! No further comment.
Hahaha

Baby hedgehogs are equally creepy and precious.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby+hedgehog+/Fromx1stx2xlast/baby-hedgehog.png

-Lindzzz

M Ali said...

i have a couple of turtles at my home :)
and i love penguins...

and this is an awesome collection, all of them in the pics are the cutestttttttt

Anonymous said...

i have a baby golden retreiver she can fetch paper ad dive to the bottem of our 5 ft pool

Anonymous said...

i love baby bunnies i want one so bad!!!!!!!!! but my mommy wont let me have one even though im already 7!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah... the orangutan should have been #1 :) hahah, that's just my opinion (their my favorite animal <3)

Anonymous said...

rabbits are important!!!!!!! babies or not i have one at home how dare you!!!!!!! :(